1. Instructors and persons using or renting the studio are to put away all furniture and objects that were used for their class or function, clean up all areas of any trash, food, beverages, paint or art medium on furniture, counters or floor, in order to leave the studio
clean for the next class or function.
2. Nothing may be attached to the walls, windows,
or ceiling. If any damage to the studio is observed please report it to a
board member as soon as possible.
3. Under no circumstances are paint, oil, turpentine, Turpenoid,
clay, plaster or any other mediums to be poured or washed into the sink.
These materials are to be placed in your own containers and taken out
of the studio when you leave to be disposed of properly. Brushes and
tools used in classes and open studios are to be washed out in your own
containers and taken home to be cleaned.
4. Because our space is not large and we have a multipurpose
room; any artworks, objects or materials brought into the studio must be
taken out when you leave. No overnight storage for artwork/supplies is
permitted. A request can be made to a board member if an instance arises
where you must leave artwork or material in the studio overnight. TAS
is not responsible for any materials or artwork that is left in the
5. All classes, sessions and functions will have at least one active
member present to help members and participants should they have any
needs while in the studio.
6. All rental fees for use of studio space are due on or before the day or evening that the space is used.
7. All participants are to sign the Hold Harmless Form. TAS is not responsible for any accidents that might occur in the studio.
8. Parents should check with instructor regarding signing releases
for children attending classes. Parents should also sign a release for
children at least 18 years old to attend the figure drawing or painting
9. TAS is a non-smoking facility. Drugs or weapons are strictly
prohibited on premises. Alcohol is not permitted except for approved
fundraisers or activities.
10. It is expected that all members and participants will be
respectful, cooperative, and courteous of and with others using the
11. Open Studio: Active members may use the studio space during
designated hours to work on their individual art projects. Organized art
activities will be construed as a class and subject to rental fees.
12. Rental form, Indemnity Form and Studio Space Rental Policy - Hold Harmless Form are here on the website and will need to be filled out and signed to rent the studio.